APW Motorcycles may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are up to date with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Preferred bike preference
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products.
- Special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to you interests.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason like marketing, we will ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer and its hard drive. This file helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help provide a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. Other than data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us thought the contract form on this website
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or we are required to do so by the law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct and information we find to be incorrect.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us for information.